Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ignored Warnings Bring Unwanted Results

In recent days I have visited a journal I kept for a while back in 2004.  I recorded on 01/01/2004:

 A quite beginning to a new year.  A thought today...we want explicit direction from God, what He wants is for us to trust Him.  Lord, help me to trust You even when I can't see, hear, or know.

In repentence and rest is your salvation, in quiteness and trust is your strength...(Is 30:15).

A quite and gentle stream goes only where it is directed; in rest its purpose is accomplished with a quiteness that cannot be ignored.

The last part of Is 30:15 I did not record on that day, however it is the last part that stands out to me today.  The end of that verse is but you would have none of it.  OUCH from 01/08/2011.


No comments: