Thursday, April 24, 2008

Home Alone … Well, Not Really


My wife and daughter are in New York City with friends and family and Zach and I are bacheloring it. For supper tonight he has already had pizza, spaghetti, 4 small powdered donuts, and 2 strawberry pop tarts. I have some oven baked barbeque wings cooking.

Tomorrow my daughter Rebekah is singing at St Patrick’s Cathedral with the chorus from her last year’s school in Cape Coral, Florida. She was invited to sing with them again this year. Today her and her friends Sarah and Rachel had a birthday party at the American Doll Store and left with more than they went in with. I hear I bought my daughter a small doll for her American Girl Doll. They are doing the open top bus tour tonight.

Zachariah and I are doing well so far. I have stopped up one toilet but should be able to unplug it. He has hid the TV remote for the living room and, so far, has not revealed its hiding place. Hopefully it is not in the garbage. Yes I did look, but did not see it. I also looked under the couches, the tables, in the cabinets, bedrooms, closets, toy bucket, kitchen, drawers, bathrooms, the fridge and even the cat’s litter box.

No comments: